Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anthropologie March Catalog 2011

Here is a sneak peek of the Anthropologie's March catalog and all of the incredible clothes that they will be getting in their stores soon. I am in love with all of the gorgeous prints, maxi dresses, and slouchy woven knits. Can I just say, I love where I work! Anthropologie's catalogs are always inspiring with their fabulous styling techniques and incredible photography that makes the beautiful clothing and home products irresistible!  

Love the pairing of a printed maxi with a bold and bright statement necklace!
Neutral woven sweaters layered over a printed skirt is a huge upcoming Spring trend!
I'd love to see this tank paired with a some high waisted trousers and gold chandelier earrings.
This whole outfit is fabulous! Love the belted tank layered over the pencil skirt.
A comfortable but chic outfit, unique color choices that are pulled together by the matching wedge heels.

Instant water goddess appeal with this flowy chiffon dress.
I love the unexpected heavy statement necklace that compliments the pattern of the dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment