Thursday, February 10, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite new purchases that I have made lately. 


Nautical Dreaming Chemise $88, Anthropologie.com

This dress is by all means AMAZING!! I was nervous at first to try it on because I feared the stripes would be too busy and I could end up looking like a mad woman. However it was love as soon as the soft chemise went over my arms. The cut is super flattering and gives me the appearance of being very tall! I paired it with a red floral infinity scarf, long grey cardigan, and brown leather frye harness boots and received many compliments. This Summer I plan to wear it with my gold gladiators and accessorized with a gold bangles and coral lips! 





Time gone by dress, $60 Anthropologie.com

After seeing Taylor Swift wear this dress, it instantly gained a little celebrity status. I tried on this dress at work and loved the A-line fit and simple details. I will definitely be pairing this dress with black printed tights and ankle boots!



Driftwood Hurricane Vase $38, Anthropologie.com

After building a collection of Anthro candles in my apartment, I was really looking for a way to display them that would show them off. This candle holder is so pretty and reminds me of the Oregon Coast and visiting my grandparents at their house near the beach. It is sentimental in this way and I think I will use it as a decoration at the wedding!




Excavated Pot Pedestal $8, Anthropologie.com

Succulents have become my latest obsession! I was looking for a pretty pot to plant some in and this one came in at my work. It looks very Grecian and has so much character with the peeling paint and unique shape. I just need to go find some succulents now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment